Now what happens when you make a bland design look half decent. You wind up with the 2010 Ford SVT Raptor. This is one truck which is bread not of power and hauling capabilities, but of pure adrenaline and a Baja makeover. The SVT Raptor is a purebred Baja truck built for the streets.
With a slow recovery and an added new friend, it seems that the SUV market will be staying with us for awhile longer. Although it may not be as strong as it once was it still has something that the crossover market doesn’t. And that is an aftermarket world. With a shift from off-road fun to family mover the SUV has come along way to the models we now have. Although most of the SUVs within the aftermarket world no longer can venture off roads, they still have style of that off road adventure.
After a poor take on a V8 version of its previous model, it seems that Volvo is starting to see the light. With the 2010 Volvo XC60 R-Design, Volvo is hoping that this new model will do what the previous V8 XC90 never could do. Well, when you start with a great looking model like the XC60 to begin with then you might be
Well did you ever think that Land Rover could ever make the Range Rover look any worse. Well then maybe you should check out the 2010 Range Rover Sport. I don’t know who made the final approval on this design, but all I know is that they knew nothing about the aftermarket world.
Now when you have an already odd looking CUV on your hands what would anyone think of to do next. Maybe add a horrible looking front fascia, some over sized wheel wells and up size your rims. Then you would have the workings of the 2010 BMW X6 M on your hands. Sure, BMW does make some exciting models, but when it does exciting SUV models, it
Now into its second generation of M worthiness the new 2010 BMW X5 has finally released its halo model. It seems that this time the German company is going to make a statement about its design rather than just adding some big wheels and a minor skirt kit. This time BMW has added larger wheel wells, larger wheels, lowered the ride height and
With a decline in models for the large aftermarket arena, it only seems fitting that the High-Performance arena would get a bit more attention. And this year it seems to have. But with all the losses and bleak futures ahead for some companies on our list, it still looks all good when it comes to fast cars. Of course, the best way to make some extra money of an existing car, is to add a limited or
It hasn’t even been six months and the new Mustang already has an aftermarket version out. Of course, when its Shelby building the aftermarket car for you, then maybe you would want it out right away. It seems that just last year Shelby released a top-of-the-line Mustang, and then not even six months
Now if I said happy, fun, bubble car, what would your first thought be. Might it be one of a cartoon cars with a happy face, or could it be of the 2010 Porsche GT3 RS. Well for about 99% of us it would be the cartoon car, and for the other 1% a mixture of Volkswagen products, namely the Bug and any Porsche. Every time I hear of a new model for Porsche the first
Well, no matter how you look at it, or where you see it, our next model is one that just seems to turn anyone’s head. When it comes to pure passion for the ride and excitement for the style, the 2010 Nissan GT-R Spec V is just that. This is a car which took the last ten years to